John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prayer update on Giovanni...

So Gio and the Baca family members had a very hard emotional week, with Gio's initial misplacement for summer and the fall year. If you have been praying for him thank you! GOD is taking care of the issue his child is facing right now, Vince and I believe in our son! together we have been the greatest team during this difficult time, and will not stop until Gio achieves what he wants in life, and right now he is showing us that he wants to read and write. Giovanni has been through mental and emotional abuse this past week at school, it was so bad for him that I truly missed my sons active self with a big smile on his face, but instead I had this kid that was depressed and sad! I will never forget the look on his face when the teacher looked at him, he would look down at the floor and walk covering his mouth as if she had total control of him and his feelings! But that's not the case today! a new day is here and I have lots of hope for the future and Gio's safe now that's what matters the most, just pray for me now!! that I humble my heart to not attack the people who hurt my little cub. A good friend Michelle Hopkins told me it's like this, "you can hurt the mama bear and maybe even hurt the papa bear, but you never ever want to hurt the mama's baby cubs, because then your asking for trouble." Here's to you friend, she has listen to all of my pain this past week, and I thank GOD for friends like her! Gio is now going to a new school again and guess what I think he knows that, because Vince and I this morning, heard him laughing with joy playing with his little brother running around the house making his brother cry! I just want Giovanni to be happy, books with great friends and people like Mrs. Hildebrand his teacher for the past 3 years who always showed him love and warmth, she always believed that a hug in the morning made a day brighter and a smile after school left a child feeling safe, I love and miss you Julie! So here's to our new journey with Gio and the hope that we stay strong like a rock, because we know that GOD is first... I believe Gio will write about this and all of his life experiences in his own BOOK, that's why I have been so strong and Faithful through out this time, I see his future and it's filled with lots an lots of hard earned achievements!!!! "Thank you GOD for giving me a clear mind and a heart filled with faith and hope for a joyful life with my son."

No comments: