John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Joshua remembers the Disney Cruise Ship...

OK, so Josh loves this hat , it's the hat he was wearing on the Cruise. He puts it on and his imagination comes to life, he tells us "Magic Ship." I just love it, he makes Gio sing and dance to Disney music that we have on CD, and tells his brother "Mickey's coming, clap hands." When I tell him it's time to take the hat off, he cries and tells me "your mad mama, be nice."


Well I guess if you look at his point of view, why not have some fun. And just look at all the great places this hat took him. Sitting here with his big brother on white sand, and perfect blue sky's...


Having a cool drink, enjoying his alone time with his favorite person, his papa...


In the clear beautiful water...
looking at the Magic ship from the beach...

And lets not forget all of his favorite things, his papa, his big brother, his favorite bag of chips, looking at the Magic ship from the beach...Well, Josh I guess your right I'm mad, that I don't have your imagination... but the good thing is that I will always remember yours son...

No comments: