John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, June 12, 2009

All I want for Christmas is, my two front teeth...

So this week Gio lost his other front tooth, OK! I pulled it out for him, I was only helping him eat his apples better, haha!! So I told him to take a picture to show the tooth fairy when she comes to get his tooth and he loved it all, and so did I... In this picture I was taking him to buy something with the money that was under his pillow that morning, OK! back in the day I only got one or two quarters, if that! and boy was I the happiest kid on the block, because I could buy not one but two of my favorite candy's. But as you all know Gio doesn't speak much, so I give him a lot more money then I received as a kid, I think he deserves it so much more. So I asked him what he wanted to buy with his money, not to mention the smile he had on his face, without a blink, he yelled out "fries."


But, Joshua wasn't to happy about it at all. He said to me "mama take out tooth's, I want fries too." Well Josh has a lot more to learn about life. I will take it one day at a time with this little guy, but I told him take a picture and we can show papa how mad you are, and he said "Papa buy fries."

No comments: