John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TACA Picnic...


I'm sure you all have heard of TACA, it's been in our family for years, and every year we love taking the kids to their picnic, it's lots of fun! Talk about curing autism now, says it all for our family... Here's Giovanni playing with a new friend he made all on his own, the boy came up to Gio without words and looked at him, he wanted to play with Gio, so Gio without any words, but one said to the boy "play." I always feel so overwhelmed when I go to these events, because it's getting bigger every year, more and more kids and familys are affected by autism, and that kills me, really I start to feel like I'm taking on the world all by myself and I hate that feeling of why my son!!! But then I look at my son and get all cleared up, I start to pray inside and I get this feeling of happiness that GOD choose me and I need to do all that is right by Him and Faith starts running through my veins and the joy that His LORD Father knows best, and I should just live that... There are days when you feel like when, how, and why, and you feel so small and the world so big. Then there are days when you feel Faith, Hope, and Joy, and I start feeling I don't want to be of this world, I need GOD and noting else matters more , because I believe in GOD, that he sent His only son to pay for the sins of this world, so Lord I give you Gio and our family to teach us your ways and not ours...

I love this picture of Gio and his dad Vince... It's not a clear picture, but I see the path is straight and Gio is saying to his papa come on I have someone I want you to meet...

Tammy, Gio and Joshua's auntie, they love her and so do we. I don't think she will ever give up on her nephew Gio...



Giovanni, Katie, and Joshua waiting their turn in line, Katie has helped Gio so much...

So Joshua come up to his dad and yells "papa look school." He was showing off his art work that he made at the picnic...



Gio loves to swing, and he prefers to ride all on his own...




His smile says it all...

We take his cousin Katie everywhere we go, and I think she like it too...

OK, sometimes a kid has to be a kid, he can only wait so long in line...


Joshua always plays with or without you! TACA has help me in so many ways, from how to make it through an IEP on your own, to loving your child that is inside, and working throught the label called autism from the outside, so thanks a million to those that care for us family's living with autism...

No comments: