John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Giovanni's end of the year party at the park...

Gio and the girls, well I guess he's having fun...

We had our end of the year party at Heritage Park like we had last year, but it was a little different this time I think all of the kids have come a long way, they all are really great kids with lots of love to share with anyone. Also this is the end of their 3rd grade year, with Mrs. Hildebrand their teacher for the pass 3 years. The Baca family will truly miss her and her staff, but here's to 3 wonderful years, and not saying good bye, I will see you around town and please keep in touch...

I know that the pictures must look the same, but if you look closer you will see most of the kids are looking at the camera, and that's big for all of our kids.


Here's to class of 2008/2009, and the years before that to many to count, I thank GOD for that, and the love Gio and his classmates received with Miss Julie and her staff...



Not all of the kids are in this picture, but with our kids you just have to keep taking all the pictures you can, because they don't like to wait around...



No comments: