John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jasmine & Matthew 2009...

OK, my niece and nephew graduated from Jr. High last week, I'm so proud of them both. Jasmine is my older sister Janis's daughter, and Matthew is Vince's little sister Michelle's son. It's so funny how they both graduated together at the same school, and now will both attend the same High School, sorry Janis and Michelle...In this picture Jasmine is with my sons Gio and Josh.



Frank Matthew's dad, Matthew's friend, Michelle Vince's sister and Matthew...


Jasmine, Ray, and my son Joshua...


Michelle with her son, she is a great hard working mom blessed by GOD...


In this picture, Jasmine and her friends...



Frank with his son Matt, I loved this moment of them both...



Jasmine and her parents, Ricky and my sister Janis, I'm so proud of them, they always put their kids first...


I love this moment, father and daughter, this was the first person she went to, her DAD...



Jasmine looking so pretty...


Jasmine receiving her Diploma...


Matthew receiving his Diploma...


Jasmine's family waited for her name to be called...


OK, I know they didn't want to take this picture, but I'm glad they did. Jasmine and Matthew congratulations...

No comments: