John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pray for Giovanni...

Please we ask that you pray for Giovanni, in the area of school, with his new teacher and classmates. He is working so hard to fit into this new environment, I know how much you all love him, so I'm asking that you pray for him by name and let our LORD Father hear our prayers for Gio. I really do think this is what Gio has been waiting for,but it takes time and I can only see him go through so much... So I also have been praying that GOD help me let go of the little boy and welcome the new Gio, which is great to see! He loves it all, but mom needs to open some new doors. I can't point fingers right now, but just know that one person is giving him a hard time, a person I though would love the challenge of helping a child in need, a work in progress...But that's life! I have to pray for this persons heart to be more kind, a soft more caring heart, not much to ask for in this line of work Right! I mean that's why GOD places you in this path, because you must have a BIG heart to work with special needs children... And now it's time to work the hardest I have ever worked with my son, so that he may have great success, and GOD first this will just all be for a short time, (the change) The good thing is that Gio knows how much Vince and I love him, we never let go, and he feels that, after his first day of summer school, it was so hard for him, that when he got into the car he started to cry and asked to go potty, and only want me to hold him... So please pray for Giovanni by name to GOD, and his LORD FATHER will take care of the rest....

No comments: