John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pray for Vince's grandma Alicia...

There comes a time in your life when you think of others before yourself, and not what makes you happy all the time... And these are the moments when money, cars, the big house, and all of the family problems don't matter at all! I have seen many deaths and have learned from them to pray and forget all of those things and focus on the person receiving Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior, your time with your love one runs out so fast! and then you get the CALL! So I have been thinking and praying for Vince and his grandma Alicia. As of today she is in a lot of pain and can't eat...She is someone very special to our family, you see her daughter Malena is Gio and Josh's grandma and she is a very special person in all three of my boys lives, and Alicia her mom is such a great wife of more than 50 years to her husband, and a great mother! And I thank her very much for raising her daughter like she did! I really admirer these two woman and I could only wish to be just like them one day. They both have been through a lot in this life, and could be the greatest thing that could ever happen to you as a woman, trust me they have changed my life forever, and now I ask please that you pray for them both by name because Malena is like my mother and now that my own mother is no longer with me in human form, but will forever be in my heart! Just knowing that Vince's mom is here to help me with anything I need makes my life a little easier, more so with her two grandsons, she loves them so much! I just want her to be happy now and enjoy her life, but without her mom Alicia things can get even harder for her, and I know that feeling of longing for a mother, my mom left me at a very young age, she was only 50 years old. So please pray for her mothers health. This mother and daughter story is different Malena's mother lives in Mexico and that's to far for them both. Vince is such a strong man, because of Gio and our family living with autism, that I only pray that he knows and believes that when things start to get harder with his grandmothers health, you fall on your knees and come to Jesus! "GOD bless the broken rode that lead me straight to you Vince." :-)

No comments: