John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today was a nice day for me...

Today was better than yesterday, our little guy is doing so well with the potty training, he's such a smart boy that's something he got from dad LOL... And Gio is the heart of my day, he loves his mama and now says " good night mama" all on his own, and he tells his brother "my turn" thanks to his new therapist Rachel. And I'm starting to believe in things I couldn't see that were right in front of my face before, like the will to let go of a lot of things, NO! Monica your not in total control GOD is! He has opened my eyes, and I tell you it's refreshing to feel the Holy Spirit work in you to make you HIS...Thank you GOD you are showing me how I need to change my life in a new direction, a direction of humbling and gratefulness to open my heart to feel the peace only you can bring me. A dream came true for me more than a decade ago, and I forgot about it, and now I need and want it back! I want to share all the great things that are happening to me, but I need more time!!!

No comments: