John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle B. Biziona...

Happy birthday Michelle! My Sister in-law, Vince's little sister is turning 30ish this Saturday... She is a hard working, fun loving mom of two kids, Matthew and Katie, and a wife to Frank of 10 years...She has been this person since I meet her more than 10 years ago. Her parents always gave her the best of what they could in good times and in the bad times, this I think helped her become the amazing mother she now is! I can remember all the story's Vince and Michelle told us about how they grew up so poor, and how they saw their mom go through so much just to feed them!! So these days her kids have it all, and I'm so happy for them. GOD bless your path Michelle Baca Biziona always, with many more birthdays to come...In this picture Michelle is with her 15 year old son Matt. :-)

No comments: