John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Joshua is my prayer request answered by GOD, for help with Giovanni...

So! I potty train Joshua this weekend, as he was sleeping tonight after a long hard day of potty training, I looked into his crib and I realized that my baby boy is growing up to fast for me. He is a very smart boy and understands everything you teach him very quickly. So I thought to myself I can remember him as a newborn like it was just yesterday! and now here I am potty training him the last step to becoming a little man, next thing you know he will be big like Gio with so much ahead of him...Joshua doesn't know it right now, but I prayed for help and GOD sent me this little baby boy that one day will become a man. I wanted a girl, but the LORD knows my path and He gave me what I needed a strong boy, and I love and thank Him for Joshua...I know that Josh is going to be there for me when I need help with Gio in the future because his hands are blessed by GOD, not very many people can do the job he was sent for, watching over and caring for one of the LORDS angels here on earth (his older brother Gio that has a label called autism.) Little brother was sent to be big brothers best friend, to read him the Bible, to take him around the world, and to show him all the things one can only hope for. So LORD please help me guide them both as their teacher here on earth, in your ways and not mine! I ask that you pray for my little baby boy Josh, may GOD bless his heart and keep him strong like Peter, a rock...

No comments: