John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How the big boys play...

Here is Joshua playing with his toys, he has to turn the room upside down to find one toy!! I guess this is how the big boys play with their cars and trucks. When Gio gets home from school he is so mad at Josh, because Gio has always been this clean cool kid, that Joshua's craziness drives him mad he yells "all done" I think he means get out of my room!! On the other hand Josh has always been the wild and crazy kid that will find anything to destroy...
"Josh look at this room" he says to me "mama Joshie playing."


Well I guess if he's having fun, it shouldn't hurt anyone! This is a small little thing to others that feels so big to me, Joshua is playing with toys! So I distract Gio with food when he gets home from school, until I clean up his room for him...

No comments: