John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tired...

I'm so tired! I need a change in my life, to completely surrender and start thinking about my own salvation... The four corners of my life, Faith, Trust, Pray and Believe in Holy Spirit which is the LORD that I need and want to work in me and make me new! Having this in my life is what keeps me going, and nothing else! When I have those four walls up, I'm OK! I love the strong woman with a big heart, GOD has made me into, I don't want to change this about myself, I'm very thankful for it! I want my boys to see that about their mom! I just need to pray about the new changes I need to make in my life now, and understand it's what GOD wants for me and the boys, not me! GOD loves me, for the Bible tells me so, and that's what matters most in the end, how I served my MASTER!

No comments: