John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July...

My two fireworks, Joshua and Giovanni! I just love when the boys are happy, and looking so cute in their red white and blue...Some moments are big and others small, I just don't want to miss them at all...

The boys came home from school with these beautiful pieces of art work they made at school. Gio made the big flag, and I just love it! I'm going to put it in a black frame for his room. Joshua made the small firework under Gio's big flag. Gio came home with his flag and was so happy that he made something so nice, he said "flag" and Josh was so mad because he wanted to make one too. So the next day, guess what Josh made his own art work, and he held it tight in his arms, until we got home and said to me "mama with Gio's" they both looked so cute that I just had to take a picture of them under their art work...I'm so weak when it comes to moments like this, thank you GOD!

No comments: