John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smile Joshua!

Vince and I, along with the boys were out shopping recently, we always give the boys a book or two to entertain them while we are looking around in the store. Giovanni will just look around in the back of the cart and smile and make his noises and tap on all the books, but Joshua will always ask us to buy the books and Vince or myself will look at him and say No. I guess we have been saying No a lot , because this time he said to him self well I will just take what's inside the book the best part. In this picture Vince looks over and guess what Joshua gets caught stealing!!




But there's still hope for him, This is Josh in school looking so cute in the hat he made for Easter.

No comments: