John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hard week!

So, I had a very hard week, mentally and emotionally. But it was so good to hear a friend tell me how she feels so happy with her son and all that he has accomplished these past few months. I'm so glad for her family. Over all my week was filled with things I thought I would never have to face, but God wants me to see it and fix it!!. Giovanni and Joshua are the best things GOD has going for me right now, and I love him for that, well today the end of the week I started to feel that maybe life for our family isn't so bad and I should pray for others before myself, because we have our health and that's a very good thing. Thank you GOD for sending your only Son Jesus Christ to pay for my sins, and help me keep my faith, eyes and heart fixed on you.

No comments: