John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Monday, April 20, 2009

My son helps me live my life...

So this weekend I had a big awakening with Giovanni... But the good thing is that Gio is safe and in our arms now...It left me thinking of how no one is going to take care of my son like me and his father Vince, and how I can't let my guard down to trust anyone...



Gio is something I need in my life, autism isn't something I want or like, but Gio is SOMETHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT... he makes me a better person, and has taught me how to open my heart to receive love, so you see without him I'm incomplete...



I Love how he makes me stop and listen to my heart... But the thing I Love most about my son is his ability to show me the way out of everything that goes wrong in my life, he is the light that leads me to the open door to breath again...I really do need this boy, and my life is not complete until I due all that I possibly can to always open doors for him to be a man without autism that can read, write and tell you about his LORD Fathers message to you and me... My dream is that he may one day read the entire Bible to me, only then will I stop opening doors and let him open them himself...



I love to watch him sleep, he looks so peaceful, without autism in his way or any stress or differences just a little boy who loves his Lord father GOD... Here's to you son and the love that mama and papa have for you always!! " no matter what you say, no matter how you feel, no matter what you do, I LOVE YOU..."

No comments: