John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chrissy and Giovanni...

Chrissy has been part of Gio's life for along time, she has helped him in so many ways. Gio loves Chrissy, I don't know how to tell him she is leaving us. I think he knows...Chrissy is graduating from Master College next week, and is headed to Tanzania to complete missionary work. I'm so proud of her and all that she has accomplish, she is truly a gift from GOD and we will miss her so much. I know that one day Gio and Chrissy will meet again. Vince and I would like to say Thank you Chrissy for the love and help you gave our son, may the Lord bless you always in all that you do in life...



Gio and Chrissy connected the moment they meet each other, I always had to tell his other therapist what to do, or I would just do it myself, and one day here comes this active, fun, loving girl with a heart of gold, blessed by GOD. Anything Gio needed she was always there, if I traveled out of town she worked with him at home with his grandparents, if I was sick and couldn't make it to Church, she would pick him up and take him anyways, I'm going to miss her help and love for Gio...Chrissy I'm not saying bye to you, I will see you soon Lord willing...


No comments: