John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Monday, April 20, 2009

A day with Thomas the train.


OK, Sunday was a bad day, but Saturday was lots of fun. The boys love Thomas the train, so we went out to Filmore and had fun with who else the one and only "Thomas." I think Gio is out growing Thomas but Joshua loves him...


Joshua looks at everything through imagination, this is all new for me and I love it...


All aboard...


OK, Gio had some fun,, I love his smile...

Josh with his friends, Gordon, Percy, and James, he just named them all for you...


Me and the boys in front with Thomas...


Gio and Josh really like the fact that they were on Thomas, I think Josh a little more than G look at his big smile...


I love when they have fun together, Gio really takes care of his little brother... Look at Josh holding on to Gio for protection...

2 comments: