John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Little Sister Cassandra...

It's time to blog about my little sister Cassandra, she is graduating with a Masters degree from U.S.C. in about two weeks. I'm so proud of her it hurts really it does, she had to witness her mom die a very hard death, but she keep her promise to our mom that she would finish school no matter what, guess what it's show time! She has been a blessing in my life, a true rock. I always knew she loved school from the moment she enter Kinder, my mom worked very hard cleaning houses and doing their laundry everyday to give us girls what we needed and most of the time it was just enough to eat, but for some reason I can always remember having everything I needed and more... So my job was walking Cassandra to and from school everyday. She would say "why" all the time it made me crazy, Why are the trees green? Why are the plants different colors? it was endless, and if that wasn't enough she would ask me to read books to her, and count with her, you have to remember I was only 15, and at that time I was only into boys and make-up and here is this little person asking me to play school...I will always miss my mom, but I will always greatly appreciate that GOD gave her four daughters, and now that we have each other this sister thing feels just right. Cassandra Villa my little sister the English Professor not even 25 yet with a Masters degree, I love her for making her dreams come true. An answer to one of your question little sis, Can I make a lot of money reading books to people? "Yes you can" and you will... In this picture me, my older sister by a year Janis and my little sister Cassie.

I think she is so pretty, and have I told you she is smart too... Look out guys. My sister Janis is very protective of her so it's not going to be easy for you guys to get with this girl.


I really do think she has my moms smile when my mom was young. In this picture she is with Vince's little sister Tammy...


OK, I went to a club with her for my birthday, and I thought I could dance, she turns around and tells me "let me show you how it's done in my world." I guess since becoming a mom I've been in a bubble a little to long... Cassandra here's to reaching new dreams now...

No comments: