John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Autism Diva Moms!!

OK, so one day when it came time to pick up our boys from school like any ordinary day at 3:00pm in the afternoon in the middle of the day. Julie, Noah's mom and Michelle, Bradley's mom showed up looking like this, big hair and shoes that should only be for showing off at a club, you see us autism diva moms always look the same every day a white shirt and jeans and if your lucky a nice pair of shoes with a different colored shirt. I just had to take this picture of them looking so hot in their new look, what ever happen to your shoes and hair girls?? I'm posting this picture because of the crazy pictures you posted of me, but don't be mad you look so much better than mine. (in the picture Julie W. and Michelle H.)

1 comment:

Hopkins Family said...

OK, I am LMAO right now to the song you have playing with this picture. Too Funny!!!! I LOve it and man I feel like a woman.....