John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's talk about Joshua now!

Some people tell Vince and myself you never talk about Joshua, you always give Giovanni all of your attention!. What many of you don't know is that Vince picked Joshua's name. Vince myself, Gio, and the family all went to see our second son on a big 4d ultrasound for the first time, it was so hard to see him in fact only Vince could see him and said out loud he's a boy and his name will be Joshua. Also let me tell you Josh would never let that happen, you see he is full of life and needs all of your time there is no waiting for this child. He has a very strong character, but over all God gave us a typical son. Josh is a little delayed in the speech and social area, Regional Center said (3 months delayed). So he is now in an early start program and currently has speech and fine motor classes (OT) we started 3 months ago and Joshua is learning so much that we feel that the delay was due to not having more time around other kids that are not affected with autism, you see he only spends his time with his brother, so he is coping his brothers actions. Josh loves and looks up to Gio, and in his eyes his brother is perfect and wants to be just like him he follows him everywhere and copy's everything he does. And now that he is around other kids and they play and talk to him he is starting to see something is different about his big brother. It's a good thing that Josh can be easily redirected quickly. He is now doing so good with his new skills and friends, OK to good!! But I still want Josh to have his big brothers perfect heart. In this picture Josh is at school.

Josh is so loving to Vince and me, he always wants hugs and kisses from both of us, but if he sees Vince hugging or kissing me he gets so mad and tries hard to get his dad away from me and yells "get off papa". In the picture Vince Josh and me. I think Joshua looks just like his papa...

He loves to read and play lots of board games. He runs and gets his books and tells me to read to him. In this picture Josh, is opening a new book.

His dad takes really good pictures of him, and this one is special to Josh because he loves Thomas the train, and holds this picture to show people his favorite train.

Josh loves to take pictures, he always smiles for the camera, and says cheese. But then....

He just starts to get mad at me. In this picture look at his finger pointing at the camera, I told him to smile and he said "you smile" I guess he was having to much fun with his toys....
He said it again "you smile"...

Well I guess I take to many picture of Joshua because he's mastered the words "you smile". But I will keep trying.

No comments: