John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sisters


I went to a funeral this weekend, and it got me thinking of how much my sisters and I have been through these pass three years. First it starts with my grandmother that we love like our own mother dies of cancer, then my aunt moves to Hawaii with her family right after her mothers death only to die the very next year. We received a call out of the blue that she had passed in her sleep just like that, we loved her so much! So my mom gets very depressed that her mother and little sister our dead, only to find out that next year she now has stage four terminal cancer and would only live a year (God gave her two). You see my family is very small, because when my grandmother came from Mexico she only had three daughters, all of our family lives in Mexico, people we don't know, so it was only a mother and her three girls. Here is where my story begins it's only us now my dad, the four sisters, Janis, Me, Nikki, Cassandra, and between us four our six children. After the funeral we looked at each other as people reminded us of how we should always be together and never separate from each other, and we thought out loud that life is to short and we should do just that, because we know that the nightmare is not over, they all died of cancer and you know what that means it's in our genes. So I wanted to share a moment with you, we always pray for Gods mercy as we walk this gift called earth that he has giving us to share together. In the picture above, Janis, Cassandra, Nikki, and myself.


We all pray together, to show love for the ones we miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis...