John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wake up Gio!


On the weekends Josh goes into Gio's room and waits for him to wake up in the morning, he gets his pillow a plate or cup and sleeps on the floor and doesn't move or make a sound, but the moment his brother moves he yells out loud "come on Gio play" then gives him the plate or cup and tells him "food please Gio". You see Josh doesn't see his big brother on the weekdays to much because Gio is in school, then he comes home to see his therapist waiting for him, or Josh and I are driving far to take him to his therapy's only to find out that his brother can't play right now, that's when the weekends come around and Joshua is the first to see his brother, because he knows Gio is all his to play with. I think Gio loves this time too, he now says "baby play" which is a big deal for him. By the way my sons are going to be very mad at me in about five year when they see this picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Monica. I loved reading about your family, and the pictures of Gio and Josh are precious!

love,
Julie

The Baca family said...

Thank you sister!