John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A week filled with more school work for Gio...

Giovanni has homework, he hates me right now, but it's OK! he will thank me later when he writes a book about "life with GOD not autism." I didn't own a printer until now, he has four log sheets that I need to download and print to be completed every night! Vince and I went to open house last week, Loved it! the teacher is just what Gio needs to be academically challenged. I thought Gio's new school would be to hard for him, but he loves it and it shows! He doesn't want me to walk him into school anymore, he likes to be dropped off using the valet system to meet with his friends on the play ground before class starts. I park and hang out to make sure he is safe, as I'm crying my heart out, people tell me isn't this one of the moments you have been praying and waiting for, and I say YES! LORD please don't ever let me forget these moments of joy, so that when the bad days hit, I can see thought them at the future which is filled with fruit to give you! Thank you LORD Father for your love when you gave me HOPE and FAITH, GlORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHTEST ABOVE ALL! Only by the GRACE of GOD can this be!!!

No comments: