John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Monday, August 17, 2009

"Back to school" autism aspergers Conference weekend...

I'm sure most of you that live in Santa Clarita valley know that Emily IIand's son is on the spectrum, "we didn't know" but now we do! He is a great model for our kids living with autism, and how things get better only if you work your ass off now! In this picture, Vince is with him and the beautiful piece of art work that was presented to Detective III Gilbert Escontrias of the LAPD Mental Evaluation Unit, he has been with the LAPD for more than 27 years. With the support of his supervisors, he has taken a leadership role to proactively train many LAPD personnel about autism, together with Emily IIand and SCAAN....


I think this picture says it all, on how far and better things our getting in the outside world for all who live with autism...I just love learning new ways to help my son Giovanni recover from autism. I immediately came home and started working with him! I feel like every time Vince and I go together to these conference, our will to help our son gets stronger. Vince is learning the Biomedical part that is clearly working for our son Gio, and I'm learning the Education and self help part that is also working, together GOD has helped us combine our knowledge only to unlock and find more missing puzzle pieces. Thank you GOD for not letting us give up yet! Faith, Hope and Believing in our only LORD Father, who has sent us His only Son Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior, through Him we can pray and be listened to, and in that I can breath in knowing that He loves Giovanni more than I can ever dream of, HE knows the number of hairs that are on Gio's head!!! I don't!! Glory to GOD in the Highest, Above ALL...

No comments: