John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Who is Giovanni Baca?

Gio is changing before my eyes! Who is he? What does he like? What is his favorite color? Well I use to answer all of these question for him and just smile like I was right, but I was so wrong! Gio now answers for himself, and guess what I really didn't know my son to well. I feel so bad at times for not helping him even more these last few years. Gio started to get mad and lost in a sad world. I started to get scared I felt I was losing him to a world that I couldn't get him out of, and now he loves himself and life! We go shopping with his friends, and guess what? His favorite color is black, and to think I would always put him in brite colors, "I thought they looked cute on him." He is reading and writing and looking so cool these days. I think that was the key to opening the door to Gio's new life, letting him be his own person and me and Vince taking a few steps back! My point is that I need, I want, and I love the LORD for making me see the light! Only through GOD can this be, and I will never forget the keys belong to GOD and not me, so LORD FATHER Gio is your son, I'm just your servant, touch our life as you please HOLY FATHER...

No comments: