John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Gio's first spelling test...


Giovanni's first spelling test was a success! He worked so hard last week, that he got a big Fantastic on his paper and got to blue level in the classroom, from his teacher Mr. K, blue is for a very good day in class... I'm so proud of Gio! So one spelling test down, with many more to come, so if you see that I have lost all of my hair, it's OK! Just tell me I look good, and in time I will buy a nice wig for the next 12 years!!!

His writing is getting so much better, he writes for me everyday for 30 min. no more tracing or hand over hand...





The words he gets on Monday, for the test on Friday. We work on them every night along with writing them too. Your Grace is all I need Lord, Shine on!

No comments: