John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Joshua...


Joshua is 32 months now and is talking in sentences, I'm so thankful everyday for the time I get to spend with him. I love taking him to school, OK! mommy and me classes, but he prefers to say school. He told me just the other day how much he loves me, he came up to me and gave me a big hug and said "I love you mama." I have that moment in my heart and I will remember it when I feel stressed out or forgetful. I still can't wait to hear Gio's voice, but you know what I can and will wait, because I love every minute I get with Gio and how he shows me his love without words, now those are moments that will fill my heart with joy forever!!!

He is so cute, Joshua's new sentence for the week is "Gio's at school."

Everyone tells us how much he looks like Gio in this picture, but I think he looks like Joshie, that's what he calls himself "I'm Joshie."

No comments: