John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...


My mothers day gift was when GOD gave Giovanni a little brother to love and play with. When Joshua was a little small body Gio would never touch him, I think he didn't want to hurt him...In this picture Joshua is 2 days old, and Gio is 6 years old.


And once Joshua started walking Gio couldn't leave him alone. They love each other and everyday it gets better for both of them, Gio is now talking more to get his little brothers attention, and Josh is talking period and I Love every moment of it all...and that's the best Mothers day gift for me. Happy Mothers day to all of you who give all to love and care for your kids... In this picture Josh is 2 now, and Gio is 8, time is going by so fast...

No comments: