John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4 day Cruise, for Vince's Birthday...

We had lots of fun without the kids, but everyday we missed them so much. I really don't have a lot of fun pictures because we only did 3 things all day, eat, drink and sleep!

Me in front of the ship, I don't know how we got to the ship that day! But we did...

The waiter came up to me and, put this you know where....


Me and Vince inside Papas & Beer. We had a great time inside, that we just made it back to the ship on time...



Me and Vince, just before we sailed away for the weekend...Thanks husband I really had a blast with you like always...

1 comment:

Linda (Brad's Nana) said...

Looks like you two did what we did on our cruise.I'm glad you two had a great time!