John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on Giovanni and Joshua...

So the Holidays are over, and back to school for the Baca boys. Giovanni's writing is getting so much better, he is now 2 inches taller! Gio is going to be very tall, I love that he is so energetic and active. This Christmas Gio wanted a football, baseball, basketball, and a NDS! He has a male therapist working with him now, and hates to be in his room just sitting and working! He plays outside with his bike and brother right after school, they both love to eat their snacks outside. Joshua is talking about everything and anything! He loves to play with his brother and toys, and loves to have play dates with his friends from school. Joshua is at a private christian preschool, that I volunteer at everyday he is there! Thank you GOD for giving me these moments with Giovanni and Joshua in and out of school. Your Grace and Love makes me complete!

No comments: